How will the BUSINESS FORUM
benefit your business?
- Being part of the FORUM can help you to grow your business and achieve greater success.
- No matter the type or size of your business.
- Whether working from home or office, retail or manufacture, High Street or Trading Estate, the FORUM is here for you.
How does it work?
Mid Devon businesses can help themselves and their local economy by doing more business with one another.
To help this happen our events combine:
- An informal networking period over refreshments
- A presentation on a topic useful to you and your business
- An open discussion
- An opportunity to let the Council and other local public bodies know how they can best help you to achieve your business goals
The FORUM is a facilitator for business growth and knowledge throughout Mid Devon.
How is it funded?
There is an Annual Membership Fee which is presently set at £35 yearly.
Membership includes the offer of a free online directory listing & website link.
Help develop the local economy
Joining the FORUM will give you access to the meetings. It will help you to grow your business and achieve greater success. You will be provided with the opportunity to meet potential partners, clients and service providers, as well as structured advice presentations on a topic or skill useful to your business.
MDDC has given high priority to “Developing the Local Economy” in its Corporate Plan for the next 5 years and is placing emphasis on supporting Mid Devon businesses. The FORUM is here to make it easier for the business community to inform the Council and other local Authorities of current concerns and for the Council to consult with the business community on up-coming projects.
The FORUM provides you with an opportunity to influence future decisions.
Support BFMD with a web link
Members of BFMD can show their support for the Business Forum by adding a link to their websites. Use any of the options below to help raise awareness.